Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Dresses


I know, Christmas was so last month! But I haven't blogged about some of these things, and since this the closest I get to scrapbooking, I'm going to pepper in a few Christmas posts so that they're documented. You'll forgive me, right??
I would love to know what they're thinking in this picture. So many caption options...
I absolutely love the girls dresses this year (thank you Children's place for such a great deal!). I love that they're raspberry coloured so they don't scream Christmas, which means they can wear them over the winter too. I don't like that they're finicky to wash. And a pain to iron (I figured out that wetting them and putting them on delicate in the dryer is MUCH faster).

This sums up so much of her personality

Now I need to learn to plan for time for pictures and not try to do it in the rush of going out the door. I got pictures of the girls and then after Mady already had her coat on we realized we needed cousin pictures (which is always...interesting to try to pull off). I can't say the littlest ones cooperated very well. But I look forward to these types of pictures showing up at their weddings some day.



Oh my goodness, I love the expressions.

They loved us by this point. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.