Monday, December 12, 2011

Jen G, Jen F, Christina, Mel H, Chandra, this one is for you...

Alright, alright.  Though I'm trying to no longer let guilt rule my life, it finally caught up with me about ignoring all of you and I'm FINALLY posting to my blog. I might even get TWO posts written today so you'll have something to read tomorrow. Amazing, I know.

It's not that I haven't had things to blog about. I still write in blog posts in my head while doing activities, but Kate has started this thing where she likes to climb into my lap when I'm on the computer. Which, I guess wouldn't be a big deal if I had a desktop, but I have a lap top. So that makes it difficult to actually get things written up. That's not the only reason, of course, that I haven't been around. I've been busy working getting ready for Christmas! And I'm proud to say that save for a couple of bows, I'm DONE and am now just enjoying the season!

So I'm ready to tell you all about some things I've been up to since my last post.
Here are some things I'll try to remember to talk about:
-Some fabulous Christmas crafts I've made (yea for actually making some things I've pinned on pinterest!)
-Some cute Christmas gifts I've made (some you'll still have to wait a few weeks to see due to the "gift" part...)
-The story behind Kate giving up her suckie
-Some fun stuff I got in the mail
-A birthday party the girls went to
-I'm sure some "crazy me" type things
-Our first of two Christmases
-Some items I have crossed off my 30 before 30 list (yes I'm still working on it.)

And probably some other things I'm forgetting about.

So, I promise I'll be back more. Maybe not every day yet, but more! I've missed you!

And hey in the meantime, check out my new way of getting in a semi-quiet phone conversation. Yea for Photo Booth.








 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.