Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Where am I?

Have you wondered where I've been? Ya me too.

I don't know why, but I can't seem to get back into my routines in the last few weeks and this includes blogging.

I don't even remember the last time I went through my reader and READ blogs. I blame pinterest for that because all the good stuff ends up there. And it's all pictures, so it's easier to find the good stuff.

But I've been working on a party for my nephew that is happening in a couple of weeks, so don't worry you'll be getting pictures (Pictures! Can you believe it? I feel like it's been months since I used my camera. Probably because that's basically true).

I've also been doing some Christmas crafty stuff, but the problem with that is a lot of it is for gifts and the recipients read my blog, so you don't get to see that stuff until AFTER Christmas. Lame. Because it takes up so much of my time in terms of making stuff to show you.

But I have started the Christmas baking and if there's anything new that I think you should all see then I will post pictures of that to help us all get in the Christmas mood. And we need to get in the Christmas mood because in 5 short days the Christmas season will have officially started no ifs ands or buts. And by the way, this is part of the reason I think Canadians planned when our thanksgiving happens SO much better than Americans. Ha!





1 comment:

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.