Friday, May 20, 2011

Swagbucks

I like free stuff. Do you like free stuff? Of course you do!

You may have noticed the Swagbucks widget on my sidebar. Perhaps you've wondered what it is. Well let me tell you.

Swagbucks is a search engine that pays you in "bucks" for searching just like you do your normal google-style searches. You can set up a tool bar so you have a quick access search bar at your finger tips at all times. As you do your regular searching, it will reward you with bucks every once in a while (quite commonly). I generally start searching with swagbucks and if I can't find what I'm looking for I do a more intense search with google, but typically I find that swagbucks has everything I'm looking for.

But it doesn't stop there. Each day they have ways your can earn more bucks, such as answering daily polls, taking surveys and such. All optional of course. And every Friday is Megabucks day, which means you earn even more bucks for your searches.

If you like games, they like to have some fun and send you on "swagcode" hunts around the website, blog, twitter and/or facebook. Purely optional of course, but fun if you stumble across them!

So what do you do with swagbucks? Cash them in for free stuff! You can pretty much get anything with swagbucks. They have all sorts of stuff you can purchase with them including gift cards to places like amazon, so if you can find it there you can get it for free.

Since it's so easy to get free stuff, I'm saving mine up for gift cards to use for Christmas gifts (well, some of them anyway). Cuz, hey, why not? AND, as an incentive, if you refer people you earn bucks every time they do (from searching). Which means no work and more free stuff.

Check it out on the link below!

Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. I like swagbucks, but I never seem to accumulate them quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never heard of them before will have to look into it

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.