Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Jell-O Jigglers!


I have an unhealthy love affair with Jell-O. Mostly the red jell-o. Mark hates it, but Mady has joined me in my love for it, so now I feel like I can make it all the time again.

But I'm kind of picky about my jell-o (among other things). I like to be able to hold it in my hands and not have it fall apart. I don't like it just made how it is on the box. Last year for Mady's birthday, I had planned to make Jell-O jigglers in fish shapes, but the recipe I had tried didn't turn out so I chucked them at the last minute.

Ever since I have been on the hunt for the perfect jell-o jigglers. And I have found it! And it's super easy (is anything involving jell-o hard??).

You can find the recipe here.

I've made this in silicone molds as well as cut it out with cookie cutters and both ways worked well. If you read the comments on the post of the recipe, someone even says you can re-microwave the scraps. Who knew?



I fully plan on making them all summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.