Tuesday, May 31, 2011

At The Hop

Well, it's officially time to reveal Mady's birthday party...



It's a...






it's a....





1950's Sock Hop!





I'm so excited for this one! What else can you do for a little girl who's favourite thing ever is to have a dance party every day??

We handed out the invites this week. Here's a sneak peak:



Up-close so you can read my 50's lingo (I googled in order to have authentic 50's slang)
Close up of the front

The details on the other side (personal details blurred)
 If you didn't guess, that's why I made the girls some poodle skirts a couple of weeks ago.

I can't tell you how excited I am for this party. The 50's is WAY too much fun! I'm now in full party mode, so you'll be seeing more details over the next couple of weeks. Can't wait!



4 comments:

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.