Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ice Cream Cone and Weaving

The ice cream page is one of my favourites. Wait. Do I say that about every page? Its just that its so cute!



This is the last page (I think) that uses earth magnets. It teaches sizing of smallest to biggest. I embroidered the words small, medium and large to where the scoops attach. Of course Chocolate had to be the biggest scoop! This book is for a girl after all.




The weaving page is super easy. This took the least amount of time of any of the pages, but its an activity that will take her some time and practice (hopefully!). If you're making a book and you need a simple page, this is one I highly recommend. I think it took about 30 minutes from start to finish, and I'm slow at pinning and sewing.





I'm super excited about the next page I have to post. I'm hoping to finish it this afternoon. If I do I'll post it tomorrow. I'm also working on some other gifts and stocking stuffers for the girls. I didn't plan to make so much for Christmas this year, but I'm having so much fun! It becomes addicting.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ice cream cone!! did you come up with that one?? I might have to steal it as one of the pages i do for after Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.