Monday, October 11, 2010

Dear America


Dear United States of America,

Though I appreciate that you heard my cry for my White Tea and Ginger scented products from Bath and Body Works and sent a location near my home, there are a few other establishments that could really make their way up to the great white north with their sweet prices and merchandise. We're friendly up here. I promise! We'll send more Tim Horton's if that would help sweeten the deal. I could even throw in the ketchup potato chips, nanaimo bars and coffee crisp.

Here is my request list:

Chic-Fil-a
Joann's
Hobby Lobby
Kohls
Dollar Tree
Target
Sonic
In n Out
And all those cute kids clothing stores

Thank you in advance!
Melanna

Do you have favourite American stores you like to shop at (or drool at their ads, even if you've never been) that should be added to this list? I'm sure I didn't get them all.

1 comment:

  1. Yes to Joann's, hobby lobby, kohls, target..

    Id like Carters. I dont know what else but im sure i could think of more!

    ReplyDelete

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.