Monday, September 13, 2010

Kaitlyn's 2 month photos




I almost forgot to post this. Yesterday was Kaitlyn's 2 month “birthday.” Hard to believe she's this big already! Look at how much she's grown in one month!







Some people are still calling her “little” (with those cheeks I don't know how that's possible!). I think she's huge. To put it in perspective Mady wore this outfit when she was 6 months old:





My kids have the same face with different hair...

She has a bit of flirt in her!





Ps – I know she has red-eye and looks like a demon-child because of it, but really, she's the sweetest little thing and just has a lazy mom who doesn't want to edit all the pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The fact that you take the time to leave me comments makes my day! Thanks for taking the time. I read every single one.